Read on to find:
* The Vaden Way - Vaden Automotive Group's F&I operation is on a record-setting pace. But that's just one of the reasons it earned the magazine's 2014 F&I Dealer of the Year Award.
* Handling the 'Bad Experience' Objection
* From the Boardroom - The CFPB was top of mind, but company representatives serving on Industry Summit's annual executive panel delved into other hot-button issues impacting dealers and their F&I offices.
* What's on the Menu? - The Mad Marv-moderated compliance panel at Industry Summit 2014 addressed supposed menu-governing regulations, the hybrid manager, tablet menus and the CFPB.
* Colorado F&I Manager Named 2014 F&Idol Winner - John Gasman is having a banner year. Coming off his F&I department's best month ever, the 11-year veteran was named the 2014 winner of the IAS-sponsored F&Idol award.
Stump the Pro
On the Point