Read on to find:
* Industry Spotlight - Taking Note: Two years ago Toyota began overhauling its digital engagement strategy. Its latest development is Notebook, an online toolthe OEM hopes iwll deliver higher quality leads to its dealers
* Technology - Building a Deeper Link: Digital marketing expert reveals how some progressive dealers are attracting 2.5 times more shoppers at 65% less cost than traditional search engine marketing
* Compliance - Defending the CFPB: The editor goes one-on-one with the man who helped chart the CFPB's course into the auto finance industry. Find out what the former regulator has to say about dealer participation and F&I product sales.
* Finance & Insurance - Captives, Dealers and F&I Pay Plans: Dealers would do well in aligning F&I pay loans with their objectives. But as the magazine's newest contributor explains, adding another wrinkle to F&I pay plans may not be the best thing.
* Finance & Insurance - No Customer, No Sale: F&I managers can't sell to customers they don't see. The father of the F&I menu provides an action plan for convincing management that every customer must visit the F&I office at the time of sale.
Stump the Pro