Read on to find:
* Bridging the Digital GAP - Once the king of the car-buying process, dealers are under attack in the Digital Age. Industry insiders believe auto finance sources hold the key to restoring order.
* There Is Power in Alliances - Top trainer lists four ways to build an interdepartmental culture that rewards customers while maximizing the opportunity for F&I product sales.
* Subprime Pullback Continues in Q2 - The auto finance market is a trillion-dollar industry. It's also very much a prime market, with subprime financing remaining at near-record lows in the second quarter.
* The Past, Present and Shifting Future of F&I (COVER STORY) - F&I teams of the future will be staffed with professionals whose goals align with those of the dealer and whose jobs are supported - not replaced - by new and emerging technology.
* Storytelling vs. Story Selling - Veteran salesperson and trainer traces the roots of his success to his days as a door-to-door salesman.
Letters So Here's the Deal
Editorial Ad Index
Developments Mad Marv