Read on to find:
* High Mileage, High Potential - Things haven't gone according to script in the used-vehicle market, but GWC Warranty's Mike Melby believes the profit potential in the high-mileage, pre-owned space remains.
* The Power of Momentum (COVER STORY) - Meeting the demand for daily improvement requires F&I professionals to create and capitalize on their own momentum.
* The Silent Seminar - F&I director advises dealership professionals to attack their work with a positive attitude and pledge to improve the workdays of those around them.
* Playing With Fire - Two attorneys issue a warning about a new sales trick circulating through showrooms across the industry. Their advice: If it's too good to be true, it probably is.
* Out of State, Out of Mind - Dealers who ignore the growing number of out-of-state buyers do so at their own peril. Operations expert offers a roundup of new technology for an emerging market.
* The Evolving Market for Surety Bonds - Big changes at the state level make now a good time for dealers to evaluate their bond costs and requirements.
Letters On the Point
Developments Ad index
So Here's the Deal Mad Marv