Read on to find:
* Cautious Optimism - Dealers and lender execs expressed optimism about the year ahead at the industry's annual get-together, but they admit some trends have them concerned.
* Cracking the Millennial Code (COVER STORY) - Millennials were top of mind at the industry's annual get-together and one expert says auto finance represents the gateway drug to financial services for this coming-of-age demographic.
* Decipering the Terms - Terms like 'prescreen' and 'prequalification' may seem similar, but they're not. An executive for a credit report reseller issues a warning to dealers considering the new wave of 'soft pull' systems.
* Terror at 84 Months - F&I pro says dealers need to cosnider the repercussions of longer term loans before making them their new normal.
* 6 Ways to Hire for Success - Hiring to get the body count up can be a recipe for disaster. Personnel expert explains why dealers and managers need to hire character first and credentials second.
Letters From the Field
Editorial Ad Index
Developments Mad Marv
On the Point
So Here's the Deal