Read on to find:
* Mastering the Menu (COVER STORY) - Does the transition to the F&I menu presentation stress you out? F&I trainer has the three-part cure.
* Menu Selling Reloaded - F&I trainer believes new technology and expert salesmanship can combine to create an efficient and productive menu-selling process.
* How to Preload Appearance Protection - An Ohio-based agent details a process designed to increase your store's per-vehicle average by $200, and keep your lot stocked with cleaner trades.
* Volatility Ahead - Auto financial advisor returns to offer his take on what the recent weakness in stock market indices means to the economy, the industry and dealer profitability.
* 4 Social Media Landmines - Dealership expert identifies four common landmines dealers run into when marketing on social media, and offers recommendations for staying out of the crosshairs of regulators.
* Hoarder Room or Server Room? - Dealership IT expert explains how well-organized server rooms protect equipment, save money, promote safety and reduce downtime.
Editorial Ad Index
Developments Mad Marv
On the Point
So Here's the Deal