Read on to find:
* Culture Change - Faulkner-Ciocca Ford is achieving big numbers in its small Pennsylvania borough. The secret to the store's success is an approach that has torn down the walls between sales and F&I.
* Mama's Menu - The magazine's legal wiz says regulations don't offer much guidance when it comes to F&I menu usage. But he says there's an unofficial rule F&I managers should consider.
* Reading the Signs
* F&I's Holy Grail - An expert in windshield treatments says the two-decade-old product can deliver benefits no other protection can - that's if it's presented correctly.
* Part 1: Costly Hires
* Predicting the Next Recession
* F&I Winter Tune Up
* Measuring F&I Performance
Stump the Pro
On the Point